WE’RE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO.
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, for medical reasons or extended work schedules you can submit a Membership Hold Request.
- If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
MEMBERSHIP HOLD REQUEST
As stated in your CrossFit Mansfield Membership Agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for medical or extended work travel. (Pre-paid memberships we have sold expire based on the specified pre-paid period regardless of usage and cannot be put on hold). Before submitting your Membership Hold Request, please read the following important points carefully. By submitting the form below you are confirming that you have read and understand that:
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than (30) thirty business days before your forthcoming scheduled payment/renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- A member in good standing may place membership on hold only after the initial two month term of membership. Membership hold requests are limited to one (1) time per calendar year for 30,60, or 90-days. The AutoPay on the membership file must be confirmed and active. Membership billing automatically resumes the month after the requested hold date unless a member calls to release the hold early. Use of the gym or its facilities during the “Hold” period will result in the membership being reactivated immediately; and member’s regular monthly membership charges will be assessed. Upon expiration of the hold period, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. And the remaining payments on your membership will be billed.