Hey check out this little recipe I found on http://www.paleoplan.com
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 medium sweet potato(es)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) tomatoes, cherry or grape cut into quarters
- 6 slice(s) bacon chopped and cooked in a skillet until crisp
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley, fresh chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler to high heat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice the sweet potatoes into 1/8 inch slices and lay on the baking sheet. Brush with half the olive oil and season lightly with salt. Broil until lightly charred and tender. Remove from oven.
- Combine the tomatoes and the cooked bacon in a bowl and add the remaining oil and parsley. Season generously with fresh ground pepper and spoon onto the sweet potato slices before serving.